August 05, 2016

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2016: Week 30

Day 204
After a rough doctor's appointment, there is nothing a little chocolate gelato can't fix!

Day 205
We celebrated Tiffany's baby shower and I failed to take any pictures, so I stole this one from her! :) It was a lot of fun and nice to get out child free for a couple of hours!

Day 206
Glow in the dark mini golf!

Day 207
That's what I get with these two...already ganging up on me! ;)

Day 208
Fox brought his "Cuddle Buddy" to swim class so he could watch him swim. He told everyone about it and asked Cuddle Buddy after the class: 
"Did you see me float Cuddle Buddy?"

Day 209
Doing a little work with Mama

Day 210
 
#tbt Bunco! We all looked so ridiculous! I was wearing a jean jacket and jean skirt and was rocking my 1997 curly sue hair. Bonus: I won! One of my favorite nights every month!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!