June 07, 2016

Family Photos

We wanted to get a few pictures of our big TWO year old and were able to sneak in some Family pictures as well! Having family pictures taken is always such a hassle to me, from finding clothes to wear (none of my outfit is actually mine...ha!) to getting props and most importantly, getting Fox to smile for the camera. But the end result is always worth it! 




These next pictures crack me up. We didn't plan on doing this, but Fox was having a major meltdown and was trying to walk away from us through the tunnel behind us, so swinging him a bit back and forth changed his whole attitude!









I love this girl!


You can see more pictures in his monthly Update, that I'll hopefully finish up in the next few days! I'm so behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!