June 02, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 21

 Day 141
Visiting the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, followed by a visit to the Children's Discovery Museum. It was a cold and windy day! Post about our trip to come!

Day 142
 
We drove to Sacramento and went to the Folsom Zoo. We were glad to get out of the cold and enjoyed a sunny afternoon!

Day 143
 
Back in San Francisco with the "Painted Ladies", one of my favorite spots in San Fran!

Day 144
 
Golden Gate Park - Cuddles with my boy! He's the best!

Day 145
 
San Francisco Science Center - A Visit with the Penguins

Day 146
 
Last day of our trip, this was the view from our room. You can even see the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance. It was such a beautiful sight at night (and day as well!). 

Day 147
 Back in Phoenix and Mr. Fox had a fun morning at the Children's Museum with Matthias!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!