June 01, 2015

52 weeks of Fox

 
 Many years before I even became pregnant, I had planned to do this exact photo project once the time came. Heck, I even started buying backdrops way back then! 

I had so much fun completing this project, even though it wasn't always easy, especially in the final 10 weeks when he tried to run away from me! We ended up shooting those pictures right after his nap, when he was still a little sleepy just to get him to lay still! :)

I started making a coffee table book of his weekly pictures, but what I really want to do is to blow these pictures up into a giant canvas...haha. 

And just for memories' sake, here is my tiny baby, week 1-52!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job - what great memories!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!