April 02, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 13

 Day 85
Cooling off in the pool! We had temperatures in the high nineties this week and Fox loved playing on the step in the water. Our pool is not heated, so it's still pretty chilly, but we'll be able to go in pretty soon!

Day 86
 
Cosie hates when we dress him up, but will always endure it for a quick picture and a laugh. 

Day 87
 
Grandpa Rodney came over to make our cabinets "Fox proof"!

Day 88
 
We went to the zoo with my friend Julia and her kids! 

Day 89
 
Making an Easter craft for grandma...picture to come, we haven't given it to her yet!

Day 90
 
Fox went to a Spring Training game with Rodney and Matthias. They were baking in the son, but they said he had fun. 

Day 91
 Matthias sent me this picture from Fox's weekly gym class. Wish I could've been there!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!