December 09, 2018

Schnepf Farms

I'm kind of embarrassed posting pumpkin patch pictures in the middle of December, but if I don't get them on here, they will never make it in my blog book, so here we go!

Our friends Kristy and Jake joined us once again for more pumpkin patch fun. The particular patch is an hour away and while it is a lot of fun, we both agreed that the drive and price to get in wasn't worth it. Of course, it was a another hot day at the end of October!


Finn was not having the pumpkin picture at all, so this is the best I got,

While we waited for our friends to arrive, Fox rode some of their rides. I felt super bad because he wanted me to ride with him and I wasn't able to because I had Finn. Mom guilt right here.


The day was saved when Jake arrived and these two bounced their little hearts out until they were all hot and sweaty.




Their "thing" is to yell "No pictures, no pictures" and they basically run away from us whenever we have our phones or cameras out. They think it's so hilarious.


And every once in a while they let us take their picture and then it looks like this...haha.


Jake is ducking down to avoid the camera.

Note to self: taking a stroller into a corn maze is not a great idea!


We've been to this farm multiple times and never saw the zipline. Fox had a blast on it and would've done it all day if we let him.




Sad looking pumpkin patch for sure.

It was a fun day and while it's definitely more stressful to take out both boys by myself all day, it's always worth it and Finn was a trooper tagging along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!