December 10, 2018

Finn | Week 17

Finn is 17 weeks old!

It was Thanksgiving week and obviously I had to stick him in a turkey outfit and  pot.
I'm not sure why but he was smiling the entire time, maybe he loved sitting in there.



Eating his hands, all day, every day!



He found his thumb. First and only time he ever did that.

Finn's great-grandma came into town for Thanksgiving and she was so happy to meet him for the first time.

Uncle Brad



I love sleepy smiles!

This is the front yard of our photographer's house. We had just finished our Santa pictures with her and her husband built this sleigh and the reindeer for everyone to sit in after they were done taking their pictures inside.




First time in the swing, he's smiling in this picture but he was pretty unimpressed by it.

And his first time at the aquarium.

One of these kids was more excited about the picture than the other.

What a difference a year makes...from a five day old embryo to this perfect little guy! One year ago, on November 27th, I felt anxious but hopeful. I wasn’t sure where I would go from here if this fourth attempt didn’t work either, but all the worry and all the tears make perfect sense now. He lights up my life on my darkest days and I’m so grateful for science who made this little miracle possible.


Mondays are for Music class!

Grandma's last day in Phoenix, it was hard to say goodbye after she had spent the last ten days with us!

1 comment:

  1. Finn's face in the Aquarium picture is too funny and I LOVE his Thanksgiving outfit! Little turkey. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!