October 15, 2018

My two little pumpkins!

A few weeks ago we had our first mini session with our favorite photographer with both boys. If I was stressing about outfit choices for photo shoots before, the stress has now tripled and I was obsessing over it for weeks, to the point that Katie told me that I need to chill the f out and not book any more photos if that's what it does to me...haha!


I ended up using outfits we already had, besides Fox's sweater which I found at Gymboree. Finn's sweater came from my crafty days when I would knit baby clothes even though I didn't have a baby yet. Fox was never able to wear it because he was a May baby, so I'm glad I got to use it for these pictures.


Her minis are always quick and easy, we were in and out in ten minutes and I didn't think she got any good shots, but of course she always does.




I especially love these solo shots of Fox!








We finished up the session with the obligatory "Baby in a Pumpkin" Picture. The one I took of Fox four years ago is still one of my all time favorite pictures. I knew it wouldn't be as easy with Finn, since he doesn't sit up yet or smiles every time you do something silly, but I think they turned out super cute nonetheless.

He's like "Whatcha doin' to me lady...this pumpkin is freezing!" (Katie thought it was a great idea to store it in the fridge all day so it wouldn't rot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!