October 09, 2018

Finn | Week 9

Finn is 9 weeks old!


We are in full Halloween mode over here, so I made this onesie for Mr. Finn.

We visited Fox's school for a special celebration and the boys' great-grandma met us there to spend some time with us.

I love this face!

Katie and I met for lunch one day and I wanted to take her picture with Finn when he cracked a smile. It's my favorite picture of them!


Tummy Time is exhausting! I can't believe he just fell asleep, that is not like him at all and I couldn't get him awake when it was time to pick up Big Brother from school.


That face though...LOL

Perfect little pumpkin



Finn had his first swim class at eight weeks old! It felt like yesterday that I had my first swim class with Fox at the same swim school, such a surreal moment. Unfortunately Katie wasn't able to join us to take some pictures of his first class, so this is all I got! While he didn't smile, he didn't seem to hate the class either, so I call that a win.

Sleepy smiles all around!


I'm soaking up every single moment I get with this little dude. He's such a sweet baby and I love this stage!


More sleepy smiles...

Katie was taking a nap, so I put him on top of her for a quick picture and he smiled so big!

Only one of us wanted to take this picture...Motherhood at its finest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!