June 11, 2018

29 Weeks Pregnancy Update

May 30, 2018

How far along:
29 weeks – 10 weeks to go!

Baby is the size of a:
Butternut Squash or a Barbie Convertible

Total weight gain:
Apparently one week I will gain three pounds and the next week almost nothing, it seems like there is a pattern going on. Up 32lbs now. 

Maternity Clothes?
Mostly. I wasn’t going to buy any clothes, but I had to get a maternity bathing suit, since we are planning to go to Legoland’s water park with Fox and also the beach next month. I also bought two nursing bras. 

Stretch Marks?
Not yet.

Sleep?
I’ve been so tired this week. Bathroom Breaks, Nightmares and now Fox has decided it’s ok to call us 1-3 times in the middle of the night because he has nightmares, needs water, is scared, too hot or too cold. It always takes me 45 minutes to an hour to go back to sleep after I get out of bed, so I’ve been pretty grumpy this week because I feel sleep deprived. 

Best moment of the Week:
Passing my Glucose Test! I also started moving stuff back into the nursery and washed all of our baby clothes. So while I’m excited to get the room set up, it’s also kind of overwhelming, because we have so much stuff! 

Movement:
All the time. I read that I should experience less movement in the coming weeks as he grows out of room in there and honestly, I’m totally okay with that. He especially kicks at night when I lay down and keeps me up!

Food Cravings:
Nothing unusual. Food doesn’t really sound appealing to me and it’s becoming a struggle to find something I want to eat. 

Belly Button in or out:
In. 

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Backaches have started, but they are not as intense as when I was pregnant with Fox at 29 weeks. I’m just feeling really big and not good about myself, but I know it’s just temporary. Right now my biggest struggle is my pregnancy depression and it seems to be getting worse instead of better. I’m trying different things to snap out of it, because it has affected my marriage, parenting and job. I don’t even like being around myself anymore and I hope I can get this under control before delivery, because I’m very concerned about postpartum depression and what will happen to me once all those hormones drop at once. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Luckily not. 

Have you Started to Show yet?
Yes, no way of hiding that bump anymore. 

What I miss:
The old me. Being happy. Katie keeps trying to reassure me that this is just the hormones and not me and that I will get back to normal eventually. I know I have no reason to be depressed, but that doesn’t change how I’m feeling. 

What I'm looking forward to:
Our baby sprinkle is this weekend and I’m excited to see all of my friends and hope that it will set me in a better mindset to celebrate this baby.

What I'm not looking forward to:
My maternity pictures are on Tuesday and I’m still stressing out about it. I know I shouldn’t, but that’s just me. Glad when that is done! And before you ask why I’m taking pictures if they stress me out, I always love the end result and this is my last pregnancy, so I want to capture it. 

You can find Fox’s 29 week pregnancy update HERE!

1 comment:

  1. OMGGGGGeeee! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left! I know it hasn't flown by for you, but it sure has from here! The maternity pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!