April 01, 2018

Fox's Easter Pictures

Last weekend our favorite photographer offered Easter Mini Sessions and Fox was excited to go, because she had baby bunnies there!

I love that she is fast and silly with the kids, I don't have to say or do anything, she has them all wrapped around her fingers. A few weeks ago, Fox even asked me when we can go see Samantha again to take pictures...shocker!


The bunnies are hers and she had five of them. The kids weren't allowed to touch or hold them for the safety of the bunnies, but they loved to be fed.




This picture melts my heart!

4 comments:

  1. Aside from this Samantha clearly being a fabulous photographer and wonderful with children, I have absolute respect for her treatment of the animals. So many photographers will sacrifice whatever to get "the shot."

    Of course Fox is totes adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making such wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this website so much it's really awesome.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts.
    Good Friday Images
    Happy Easter Images

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!