February 19, 2018

9 Weeks Pregnancy Update


January 10, 2018

How far along:
9 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Grape

Total weight gain:
I’m thinking around 5lbs, which is not surprising. I’ll have to keep eating to not get nauseous and most foods don’t even sound good to me, so I eat what I can and try not to care about the scale.

Maternity Clothes?
Still wearing regular pants, but leaving them unbuttoned because they are getting uncomfortable. Leggings are my best friend right now.

Stretch Marks?
Nope. I should probably look into buying some stretchmark cream soon though.

Sleep?
Not good at all. My body feels so drained every night and I go to bed early, but can’t fall asleep. I’m super uncomfortable, even though I already busted out my pregnancy pillow. I have vivid dreams and wake up once to use the bathroom.

Best moment of the Week:
That’s a tough one because it has been a shitty week all the way around. Fox’s reactions to my pregnancy have probably been my favorite. He is so sweet and asks to kiss my belly all the time and asks me every day how big the baby is. He also said he wants the baby to come out, so he can hug him.

Movement:
Too early.

Food Cravings:
I’ve been craving McDonald’s Cheeseburgers and I usually hate McDonald’s. I didn’t get one yet, but this has been going on for a couple of weeks. I eat the same stuff every day, because nothing sounds good. Plain Bagels, Bananas, Apples, a little bit of cereal here and there, lots of soup, ginger ale and that’s about it. Pizza sounded really good this week and I felt so sick after I ate it. Can’t wait to feel normal again and eat better meals.

Belly Button in or out:
In. 

Gender:
Fox is still very determined about only having a brother. There is no single doubt in my mind that there is a little boy in there. I feel the exact same way I did with Fox (but worse) and I’m craving the same food. While Katie and I would love to have a little girl, I think we both know it’s a boy and I’m very excited for Fox to have a brother. Years and Years ago I saw Alison Dubois, who is a famous medium (the TV Show “Medium” was based on her life) and she told me I would have two boys, so there you go. She also told me I would have a blonde, European husband and she sees me walking down the aisle, so not sure where that came from…LOL.

Symptoms:
Cramps, Nausea, Exhaustion. All day, every day. Threw up once this week and had to stay home another day. It’s not going good over here, at all. The anti nausea meds my doctor prescribed was rejected by my insurance (and $528 out of pocket for a month), so I got some leftovers from a friend and they knocked me out hardcore. Yes, the nausea was better, but now I felt totally drugged up and couldn’t function for half of the day, I was in a fog. So I got another prescription from my doctor for the same medication I took with Fox, but I’m very hesitant about taking it, because it got some bad press since I was last pregnant. It was also $240 for the month, but I had to get it, because I can’t go on like this anymore. I don’t think I felt this bad with Fox. We’ll see how it goes, so far I’ve only taken one, so I will take as needed (I can take up to every 8hrs which is what I did with Fox).

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Everything. Driving is getting bad too. There is not a moment in a single day where I feel normal.

Have you Started to Show yet?
Getting there.

What I miss:
Feeling normal. Playing with Fox. Doing stuff.

What I'm looking forward to:
This misery to be over.

What I'm not looking forward to:
Working long hours this weekend. Not sure how I’ll make it. At least Katie is my boss and will do whatever she can to help me through.

You can find Fox’s 9 weeks pregnancy update HERE!

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely showing early!
    Have a healthy pregnancy and hopefully you reach the better feeling mode too!
    H

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!