February 17, 2018

7 Weeks Pregnancy Update

December 27, 2017

How far along:
7 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Blueberry

Total weight gain:
No idea.

Maternity Clothes?
None yet.  

Stretch Marks?
Still too early.

Sleep?
I just can’t believe how tired I am. I remember being tired with Fox’s pregnancy, but nothing like this. I can’t even function anymore and take naps every day. It’s awful. When I’m up doing stuff, I get exhausted after 15 minutes and have to lay down. Night time sleep isn’t the best either and Katie says I’m moaning in my sleep.

Best moment of the Week:
Celebrating Christmas together. Although, overall, this week has kicked me in the butt and has been just awful for me.

Movement:
Too early.

Food Cravings:
Apples, Bananas and Soup. Those are the only three food items that keep the nausea at bay.

Belly Button in or out:
In. 

Gender:
My pregnancy symptoms and even food cravings have been so identical to Fox’s pregnancy so far, that I’m even more convinced that there is another sweet little boy in there. Fox won’t even entertain the idea of a baby sister and tells everyone his baby’s name is going to be “Ice Cold Batman”.

Symptoms:
Worst week ever. I remember feeling bad with my last pregnancy, but nothing like this. Luckily I haven’t thrown up since last week, but the nausea is constant and the worst right when I wake up. I started eating before I even get out of bed, but the first few hours of the day, I literally feel like shit. Getting ready in the morning takes three times longer now and if I don’t eat every 1.5hrs, I get sick. Combine that with sheer exhaustion and I’m just plain miserable. I feel so sad, because I’ve been waiting to be pregnant for so long and now I can’t even enjoy it. I feel guilty constantly, guilty about being so sad, guilty about not being able to get the stuff done that I want to get done and most of all guilty about not being able to play with Fox the way I used to.

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Not eating every 1.5-2 hours. At this rate, I’ll gain 60 lbs this pregnancy.

Have you Started to Show yet?
Last weekend I felt like I actually had a little belly going, although, I’m not sure if it’s a food or baby belly. Katie totally thinks it’s the baby. I’m still wearing all of my regular clothes though.

What I miss:
Feeling normal. Feeling good. Not being tired.

What I'm looking forward to:
Feeling better, although I’m afraid that won’t happen for another 10 weeks and that thought makes me scared. I asked my (rude as f) fertility nurse if the doctor could prescribe me some kind of nausea medication and she told me no, I need to try natural remedies first, like ginger, peppermint, eating frequently, blah blah blah. Like I haven’t tried any of those things yet. I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with those people anymore and hope I never have to go back there. Seeing my OBgyn for the first time in a week.

What I'm not looking forward to:
Being sick for many more weeks to come, I don’t know how I’ll make it.

You can find Fox’s 7 weeks pregnancy update HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!