February 12, 2018

4 Weeks Pregnancy Update

December 6th, 2017

How far along:
4 weeks

Baby is the size of:
Poppy Seed

Total weight gain:
The fertility doctor told me I had to track my weight for a while and to call them if I gained or lost 5lbs or more. Starting out at 118.8lbs.

Maternity Clothes?
Definitely not, but a lot of my friends gave me their hand me downs after they were done having kids and I have so much more clothes than last time, I’m super excited for it!

Stretch Marks?
Still too early

Sleep?
Nothing out of the ordinary. I’ve had some crazy dreams, but not sure if that’s pregnancy related. 

Best moment of the Week:
Seeing that second line on a pregnancy test and our first blood draw, which came back at 149 at 8 days past 5 day transfer (Fox was 112 at the same day past transfer). I was so happy to have a strong number like this and felt such a relief. We also shared the news with our moms, which was super exciting!

Movement:
Can’t wait!

Food Cravings:
Nothing out of the ordinary. 

Belly Button in or out:
In. 

Gender:
My guess is a boy, based on our donor’s history. There are like 12 boys and 2 girls right now, so he’s definitely making a lot more boys than girls! We will find out in a few months!

Symptoms:
No real symptoms. I had one wave of nausea, which could’ve been because I was hungry. All other symptoms are probably more related to the fertility meds I’m taking, since I’ve had those with all my transfers. I do have sore breasts though!
While I can’t wait to feel pregnant, I do remember very vividly how awful I felt with Fox, so I’m ok with feeling completely normal right now. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Thankfully not. 

Have you Started to Show yet?
Of course not. Some of these questions are so silly, but I did the same questions for Fox’s pregnancy, so I’d like to stick with them!

What I miss:
I’m trying not to lift anything too heavy, so I miss picking up Fox and carrying him or just hugging him while he’s in my arms. 

What I'm looking forward to:
Our second blood test and telling the rest of the world we are pregnant again. Although, that might have to wait for a little while longer! Plans on how to tell the rest of the family are in the making and I’m so excited!

What I'm not looking forward to:
Morning sickness. Pregnancy Acne. Sleepless Nights. All those fun things. 

You can find Fox's 4 weeks Pregnancy Update HERE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!