February 21, 2018

10 Weeks Pregnancy Update


January 17, 2018

How far along:
10 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Prune

Total weight gain:
5.5lbs

Maternity Clothes?
I busted out my maternity pants today, because all my leggings were dirty and I’m too tired to do laundry. I could probably still squeeze into my regular pants, but they are uncomfortable and I don’t want to walk around with unbuttoned pants, so maternity pants it is. They are way too big on me, but I don’t even care right now.

Stretch Marks?
It’s on my list to get some stretchmark cream.

Sleep?
It’s been a rough week. It doesn’t matter how tired I am and what time I go to bed, I can’t fall asleep because I’m so uncomfortable and nauseous at night. Still having crazy, vivid dreams and using the bathroom twice every night, which is annoying, because it makes me sick to get up.

Best moment of the Week:
Honestly, I can’t think of anything. This week has been shitty all around and I’m so over being sick and tired. I feel like a bad mom, bad wife, bad worker.

Movement:
Too early.

Food Cravings:
Eating has been a struggle as well. Nothing sounds good, but if I don’t eat every hour, I get sick. I’m tired of eating the same things every day. Most foods make me feel sick, but not eating makes me sick too.

Belly Button in or out:
In. 

Gender:
Still thinking boy. Fox wants to name him Ice Cold batman or Jet Pack.

Symptoms:
I’ve been taking the anti nausea medication almost every day now. I can take it three times a day, but only taking it once, because it still makes me nervous. Yesterday, I didn’t take it at all, because I felt pretty good in the morning and then that backfired on me and I was in bad shape all night and still today.
I feel like my body is failing me. I feel like I’m too old for this and every day my only goal is survival. The thought of having to do this for many more weeks until I hopefully feel somewhat better, is daunting. I’m also having bad cramps every day, the exhaustion is getting worse, but then again, I can’t sleep. Mix in some mom guilt and I’m just feeling defeated, sad, exhausted and sick.

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Everything. Driving is getting bad too. There is not a moment in a single day where I feel normal.

Have you Started to Show yet?
Getting bigger every week.

What I miss:
A lot. So far, this experience has been nothing but miserable.

What I'm looking forward to:
Our next ultrasound in two weeks and the genetic testing and finding out the gender.

What I'm not looking forward to:
Trying to take it one day at a time, I hope this will get better soon!

You can find Fox’s 10 weeks pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!