November 15, 2017

Zoo Trip with Friends

Last weekend, we met up with our friends to see the dinosaurs at the zoo. It's a special exhibit they have going on right now and it was really cool, although Fox kept getting more and more scared as we passed the huge dinosaurs, so we quickly moved on to the regular part of the zoo.

Brushing off dinosaurs fossils

We've had a zoo membership for almost three years now and never fed the giraffes. Not entirely sure why, but it was definitely not our last time, because Fox loved it. 


Always having a blast together!

Bringing this wagon to the zoo was one of the worst decisions of man kind. Fox wanted Jake to sit in the wagon with him, Jake was only interested in pulling the wagon. And by pulling, I mean running with it. There was a lot of patience needed for both Mamas and a lot of pouting going on from both boys. Whew...! And even though it was a semi stressful morning for us, we had such a great time. But next time, the wagon will stay home! :)

They thought it was hilarious to use my feet as a seat and kept cracking up when I told them that I was not a chair. 

I'm grateful for our friendship and all the fun days we get to spend together!

1 comment:

  1. Nadine, I love your blog! I have been following your adventures every since you first came to the States as a nanny. Needless to say, I'm a big supporter! But what on earth are you doing to Fox's hair? Stop glueing it down so much. He's a child - not a Justin Bieber wannabe!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!