October 20, 2017

Tolmachoff Pumpkin Patch 2017

Like every damn year when we go to the Pumpkin Patch, it was a hot day. Like 100 degrees hot. The problem is, that you can't really wait for it to cool off, because that might not happen until the month of November, so we braved the heat and went out for some Pumpkin Patch Fun! Also known as my favorite time of the year!

We took this little train ride (which really is an ATV that pulls a bunch of little cars behind it) first and quickly realized that we should've let him drive it by himself, because not only were we the only parents on board, it was also super bumpy and uncomfortable. 

Look how red he is here!

But apparently it wasn't too hot for some jumping, he had a blast!






We tried to "cool off" in the corn maze, but that wasn't very successful. 



He loved guiding us through the maze!


This was a potato shooter. He had been talking about it for days, but it must have been quite the letdown for him when he realized how loud it actually was. This kid does not like loud noises, every time I turn the blender on, he needs to be warned and he usually goes to hide in his baby bedroom.



This was my attempt at getting a picture with Fox. Clearly he had other plans. 
We only stayed for about two hours or less and he didn't want to leave, but I promised him to take him to another pumpkin patch the next day.
I'm so happy he loves pumpkin patches as much as I do! He was so filthy when we got home, but that's just the sign of a really great day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!