May 20, 2017

Third Birthday Interview with Mr. Fox



I found one of these many many years ago (years before Fox was even born) on Pinterest and always wanted to do this when I have a child. Low and behold, here we are and I can't believe I have a 3-year old. I'm planning to ask him the same questions every year for his birthday.
Here we go!

1. How old are you? 3
2. Who is your best friend? Lyndon
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Play
4. What is your favorite color? Green and Blue
5. What is your favorite food? Bat Bee Cereal (Cheerios)
6. What do you like to do with your family? Play
7. What is your favorite toy? Robot (Transformer)
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Mommy
9. What makes you happy? Grandpa, Mama, Mommy, Ashie, Ashie's House
10. What makes you sad? Storm
11. What is your favorite Show to watch? PJ Masks and Paw Patrol
12. What is your favorite book? The Dinosaur one (from school)
13. What do you love to learn about? The Dinosaur book
14. What was the best part of your birthday? Legoland
15. What was your favorite birthday present? Cupcake
16. Who is your teacher? Miss Victoria and Miss Peggy
17. Where do you like to go? The flying ball place (Whipples Fun Center)
18. What is your favorite treat? I don't know...Bat Bee Cereal
19. What do you think about before you fall asleep? Toys and Toystore and Target and Toys R Us
20. What does love mean? I don't know
21. What is your favorite song? The loud one from the piano




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!