May 18, 2017

Easter 2017

This post is about a month late, but that's how we roll these days, so hang in there. 
We actually celebrated Easter a week late, because we were on vacation for Easter and driving home most of Easter Sunday.
Fox's Easter basket

He was so excited when he saw that the Easter bunny came and inspected his basket carefully.



We headed out into the backyard for a quick Easter egg hunt.




Turned out, I hid too many eggs and he got tired after 15 minutes...ha!


He loved opening them all and seeing what's inside.
Our Easter pretty much ended after this picture, because I got really sick suddenly and stayed in bed for the rest of the day. It was super weird, but luckily only lasted 24 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!