December 20, 2016

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2016: Week 48

Day 330
Having fun in Mexico!

Day 331
Fox's first Smores and Bonfire

Day 332
We decorated the Christmas Tree and Fox found an ornament he immediately claimed as his new favorite toy!

Day 333
We got our Christmas Lights up!

Day 334
I've waited so many years to give Fox his first advent calendar (yes, I had this all planned out years before he was born). I just didn't realize how hard it would be to explain to a two year old that he can only open one per day! (One Christmas book for each night until Christmas) He was also a little disappointed that there weren't any airplanes in his present...ha!

Day 335
Playdate with his friend Miranda!

Day 336
My favorite part about Fox's school is, that they send us so many pictures on a daily basis, so we can see what he has been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!