December 17, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 50

Day 344
 
Aunt Ashlie is so proud that she taught him this little trick!

Day 345
I guess we are done with the bouncer...this little guy pulled himself right up, trying to escape nap time.

Day 346
 
We were finally able to move back into the rest of the house and got the Christmas decorations out!

Day 347
 
Baby Holiday Party with Fox's besties

 
Jake, Kristy, Katie & Fox

 
All the moms...I love our little group!

Day 348
 
We went to the German Christmas Market (which was totally lame) and then had dinner with Ashlie and Brad and looked at Christmas lights.

Day 349
 
Another project done...we had the inside of our front door painted!

Day 350
This picture means so much to me. For years, I was dreaming about having three stockings hanging from a mantel. And here we are!  I ordered these stocking this summer and I just love them. I  ordered two extra ones...just in case! ;)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!