December 14, 2014

Fox | 30 weeks

 30 weeks old!

 

 
I just love this little sweater my grandma made for Fox!

 

 

 
It's safe to say that Mr. Fox is not too fond of Santa...I'm sure that will change  eventually.

 
Here comes the boo boo lip again!

 

 
We entered this picture in a holiday photo contest. So far, Fox is in the lead with the most votes, please take a moment and vote for him! You have to click HERE and then "like" his picture! Thanks! :)

 Feeding time is a disaster around here...do any of your kids look like this after a meal? He's still not a fan of solids and has just started spraying his food out as soon as it touches his lips...Aunt Ashlie is pretty proud of herself, because she taught it to him!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Feeding time is hilarious :)
    Idea: Try and hold his hands firmly whilst feeding him so that he has no chance of touching either puree or his mouth. Baby gets to sit on my lap, slightly facing to the right. I then tuck one of her arms under my left arm and hold her other hand with my left hand. I then spoon feed her with my right hand. (It may sound very confusing, just try it w/o food first and it will be obvious).
    This technique works quite well. I only need to wipe her mouth after the meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could try this one:
    http://www.babyledweaning.com

    Stephie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!