November 11, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 45

 Day 309
It's finally cool enough in the mornings to wear long sleeves and pants! Katie's dad bought this outfit for Fox in Alaska (her family used to live there) and Fox seems to love it!

Day 310
 
Baby Milestone: First Time in the front of the Shopping Cart! He was still wobbly, so his ride was short lived! I still can't get over how big he looks! Where did my baby go?

Day 311
 
Katie never fails to make him laugh hysterically! Every time Fox gets grumpy during car rides, we show him this video and he laughs at himself, it's hilarious!

Day 312
 
Dinner with my family at the Cheesecake Factory

 
It was way past his bedtime, because we had our family pictures taken right before dinner, but he didn't seem to mind...this kid will sleep anywhere!

Day 313
 
Making friends everywhere we go! :)
We got this skeleton on clearance for $5 and couldn't pass it up! Fox just kept looking at him and smiled so big...he thought he had found a new buddy! Ha!

Day 314
 
I walked into the bedroom and found this! So sweet! 
I especially love his feet in her face...the things we do for our children!

Day 315
 
Keeping up with our German traditions: Sankt Martin (more to come on this later)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!