April 11, 2014

Week 35

April 5th, 2014

How far along:
35 weeks!

Baby is the size of a:
Honeydew Melon

Total weight gain:
Probably over 30lbs by now, will find out next week at our doctor’s appointment.   

Maternity Clothes?
All the way!

Stretch Marks?
No

Sleep?
Getting worse! I’m up twice a night now to use the bathroom and I’m not getting comfortable. The pain wakes me up every few hours and last night I got a charley horse. I’ve been getting more tired during the day too! 

Best moment of the Week:
Having our maternity pictures taken and spending some quality time with Katie.

Movement:
All the time!

Food Cravings:
Smoothies and Chocolate Milk.

Belly Button in or out:
In – barely!

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Same as last week. Add swollen hands, feet and legs as well as bloody noses to that!

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Luckily not! 

Have you Started to Show yet?
I’d say so!   

What I miss:
Feeling like myself. 

What I'm looking forward to:
Meeting our little boy soon!  

What I'm not looking forward to:
Still not looking forward to labor. I’ve been freaking out every night before bed, thinking about what’s to come. I’m terrified like I’ve never been before and I hope it won’t be as bad as I think it will be.

Weekly Wisdom:
Take one day at a time! 


Wie weit:
35 Wochen!

Baby ist so gross wie eine:
Honigmelone

Insgesamte Gewichtszunahme:
Vermutlich mehr als 13kg, ich werde es bei unserem naechsten Arzttermin naechste Woche herausfinden.    

Umstandskleidung?
Nichts anderes mehr!    

Schwangerschaftsstreifen?
Nein. 

Schlaf?
Immer schlechter, Ich muss mittlerweile zweimal pro Nacht zur Toilette und kann einfach nicht mehr bequem liegen. Ich werde alle paar Stunden von den Schmerzen wach und letzte Nacht bekam ich dann auch noch Wadenkraempfe. Ich bin auch tagsueber sehr muede.    

Bester Moment der Woche:
Unsere Schwangerschaftsfotos zu machen und Zeit mit Katie zu verbringen. 

Bewegungen des Babys:
Staendig!

Heißhunger:
Smoothies und Kakao.    

Bauchnabel drinnen oder draussen:
Drinnen..fast flach!

Geschlecht:
Ein Junge!

Symptome:
Das gleiche wie letzte Woche! Hinzu kommen noch geschwollene Haende, Fuesse und Beine und Nasenbluten.

Gibt es etwas, wovon dir schlecht wird?
Zum Glueck nicht!

Kann man dir die Schwangerschaft ansehen?
Das wuerde ich mal sagen! :)

Was ich vermisse:
Mich normal zu fuehlen. 

Worauf ich mich freue:
Unser Baby bald kennenzulernen!  

Worauf ich mich nicht freue:
Ich freue mich immer noch nicht auf die Wehen. Jeden Abend bevor ich ins Bett gehe, kriege ich totale Angst, wenn ich darueber nachdenke, was mir bevorsteht. Ich hatte noch nie in meinem Leben solche Angst und ich hoffe, dass es nur halb so schlimm werden wird, wie ich es mir momentan vorstelle.   

Wöchentliche Weisheit:
Nimm einen Tag nach dem anderen!     

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!