April 09, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 14

Day 92
We got our Lady Gaga tickets on pre-sale...yay! We've seen her three times so far and can't get enough! This will be our first night out after the little one arrives, he'll be two months old and we hope that we'll be ready to leave him with grandma Rene' who is flying in just to babysit! Yes, that is one awesome grandma!

Wir haben unsere Lady Gaga Tickets im Vorverkauf bekommen...yeah! Wir haben sie bereits dreimal gesehen und koennen nicht genug kriegen! Dies wird unser erster Abend ohne den kleinen Mann sein, er wird zwei Monate alt sein und wir hoffen, dass wir dann bereit dazu sind, ihn bei Oma Rene' zu lassen, die extra dafuer nach Arizona fliegt! Ja, das ist schon eine tolle Oma!


Day 93
Rose bush in our backyard, Katie loves it and constantly takes pictures of it!

Rosenbusch in unserem Garten, Katie liebt ihn und macht staendig Fotos!


Day 94
My cousin from Germany sent us this hand puppet. LOVE IT! Of course, Zuma thought it was a special toy for him. 

Meine Cousine aus Deutschland hat uns diese Handpuppe geschickt. Ich liebe sie! Natuerlich hat Zuma direkt wieder gedacht, dass es ein besonderes Spielzeug fuer ihn war. 


Day 95
Speaking of awesome grandmas, Rene' also refinished this antique rocking chair for us. I bought it off craigslist when I was three weeks pregnant and since I couldn't paint it myself, she offered to do it for us. I didn't take a before picture, but it was just an ugly shade of light brown. It kind of looks greenish in this picture, but it's actually dark gray. 
So grateful for her!

Wenn wir schon von tollen Omas sprechen...Rene' hat ausserdem diesen antiquen Schaukelstuhl fuer uns gestrichen. Ich habe ihn bei Craiglist gekauft, als ich gerade mal drei Wochen schwanger war und da ich ihn nicht selbst streichen konnte, hat sie angeboten, es fuer uns zu tun. Ich habe kein "vorher" Foto gemacht, er war einfach nur hellbraun und haesslich. Er sieht ein bisschen gruenlich auf dem Foto aus, aber er ist nun dunkel grau. 
Ich bin ihr so dankbar!


Day 96
Katie treated me to a pedicure/massage. So relaxing and so sweet of her!

Katie hat mich zu einer Pedikuere/Massage eingeladen. So entspannend und so lieb von ihr!


Day 97
My awesome new insurance sent me a free breast pump. Now I'm just waiting for someone who will explain to me how this works...haha. I better read the manual soon! 

Meine tolle neue Versicherung hat mir eine kostenlose Brustpumpe geschickt. Jetzt warte ich nur noch darauf, dass mir jemand zeigt, wie man sie benutzt...haha. Ich sollte mal lieber die Anleitung lesen!


Day 98
35 weeks (and 4 days) pregnant!

35 Wochen (und 4 Tage) schwanger!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!