March 13, 2014

Week 31

March 8th, 2014

How far along:
31 weeks...only 9 weeks to go! 

Baby is the size of:
4 Naval Oranges

Total weight gain:
30 lbs according to my scale at home. 

Maternity Clothes?
One of my friends lent me a huge bag full of maternity clothes! I couldn’t be more grateful, I’m so excited to wear some different clothes for a change!

Stretch Marks?
No new ones.

Sleep?
Getting worse and worse. My back has been killing me and I can’t get comfortable.  

Best moment of the Week:
Having new maternity clothes!

Movement:
His kicks are getting so strong! I love watching my belly move around! 

Food Cravings:
I had two smoothies this week, so for now, I don’t have any new cravings. 

Belly Button in or out:
Getting flatter!  

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
I’m completely miserable and in constant pain. Sitting, laying, standing...it doesn’t even make a difference anymore. Driving is the worst! It’s always the same area and still feels like a pinched nerve. On top of it, I’m having sharp pains in my stomach every once in a while and my ribs are burning.
Still battling pregnancy acne, frequent trips to the bathroom and a bunch of other lovely side effects of pregnancy. I’m not a fan!

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Luckily not! 

Have you Started to Show yet?
One of our clients at work said to me this week: “Wow, you got really fat!” Luckily she followed it up with “Just kidding, I know you’re pregnant!” Haha. A lot of people commented that my belly looks small for being this far along, but to me, it’s still huge!  

What I miss:
Feeling like myself and not being in pain.      

What I'm looking forward to:
Our baby shower and knocking out some things from my to-do list.    

What I'm not looking forward to:
9 more weeks of feeling like this. 

Weekly Wisdom:
Take it easy!


Wie weit:
31 Wochen...nur noch 9 Wochen!

Baby ist so gross wie:
4 Orangen

Insgesamte Gewichtszunahme:
14kg meiner Waage zuhause zufolge. 

Umstandskleidung?
Eine meiner Freundinnen hat mir einen riesen Sack mit Umstandsklamotten geliehen. Ich koennte nicht dankbarer sein und freue mich so, dass ich zur Abwechslung mal was anderes tragen kann.   

Schwangerschaftsstreifen?
Keine neuen.

Schlaf?
Wird immer schlimmer. Mein Ruecken tut hoellisch weh und ich kann nicht mehr bequem liegen.   

Bester Moment der Woche:
Neue Klamotten tragen zu koennen!   

Bewegungen des Babys:
Seine Tritte werden immer staerker. Ich liebe es, meinen Bauch zu beobachten, wenn er sich wie verrueckt bewegt. 

Heißhunger:
Ich hatte diese Woche zwei Smoothies, und bisher habe ich keinen Heisshunger auf was neues.

Bauchnabel drinnen oder draussen:
Wird immer flacher. 

Geschlecht:
Ein Junge!

Symptome:
Ich fuehle mich elend und habe staendige Schmerzen. Es macht nicht einmal mehr einen Unterschied ob ich liege, sitze oder stehe. Auto fahren ist am Schlimmsten. Es ist immer in der gleichen Gegend und fuehlt sich wie ein eingeklemmter Nerv an. Hinzu kommt noch, dass ich ab und an starke Schmerzen/Kraempfe in meinem Bauch habe und meine Rippen tun weh.
Ich kaempfe weiterhin mit Schwangerschaftsakne, muss staendig zur Toilette und eine Reihe weiterer Schwangerschaftsnebenwirkungen. Ich bin kein Fan!

Gibt es etwas, wovon dir schlecht wird?
Zum Glueck nicht!

Kann man dir die Schwangerschaft ansehen?
Eine meiner Kundinnen auf der Arbeit meinte diese Woche zu mir: “Wow, du bist wirklich fett geworden!” Zum Glueck sagte sie direkt hinterher: “Nur ein Scherz, ich weiss, dass du schwanger bist!" Haha!
Viele Leute sagen mir, dass mein Bauch ziemlich klein ist, dafuer dass ich schon soweit in der Schwangerschaft bin, aber fuer mich sieht er riesig aus!  

Was ich vermisse:
Mich normal zu fuehlen und keine Schmerzen zu haben.   

Worauf ich mich freue:
Auf unsere Babyshower und ein paar Dinge von meiner To-Do Liste abhaken zu koennen.  

Worauf ich mich nicht freue:
Mich noch neun Wochen so schlecht zu fuehlen.

Wöchentliche Weisheit:
Take it easy!    

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well lately! Is the back pain still due to the baby's position do you think? If you can, try to set aside a little time each day to stretch or do a short yoga routine (the one I do is only 30 minutes). I promise it will help loosen you up! I also got a "birthing ball" this week, which is the same thing as an exercise ball, and I've noticed that sitting on it while on my computer makes me sit up straighter and allows my hips to be less stiff.
    I hope you feel better soon, beautiful! :)

    xo kristen genevieve
    sunnywithachanceoflemons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I think your scales must be broken, you don't look like you've put on 30lbs! I really like your blue maternity top by the way, I'm not quite confident wearing tighter fitting things yet due to my bump still being a funny shape.

    I saw a bunch of friends last night who I hadn't seen since before Christmas and they all commented on *how small* I was considering I have less than 8 weeks to go. So nice hearing that ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!